Saturday, March 5, 2011

[Review] Melliesh Lip Gloss


My favorite lip gloss ever!!! Melliesh Lip Gloss in 03. It's the PERFECT nude color!

I use this one daily. It goes well with colorful eyemakeup when you don't want your lips to stand out too much. It's perfect for the Japanese pale lips trend when putting it on top of a lip concealer. For me, I dab on a tiny bit of  the Candy Doll lip concealer and apply this on top. It creates the best pale nudy lips! A light beigy peachy color :D

The gloss also already contains concealer! So it actually lightens up your lips even if you don't apply lip concealer. But my lips are especially pigmented so I use lip concealer beforehand.

I just dab a bit of the gloss on my lip and pat it with my fingers! ^^ It's not sticky which I love. I hate sticky lip glosses. It also has no fragrance or stinging sensation. Love this. After I use up all my lip glosses, I'm only buying this from now on ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous in the tube! Hope to see swatches soon :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

I love the color! :)

♥Yukari♥ said...

>> PopBlush

Swatch added!! :)

>>Vintage Makeup

I love it too! It's quite pigmented too! :)

Mana said...

Wah! I love Mellish glosses too! Except mines is in a different shade, but I love how pigmented they are! But for me a downfall is that it doesn't stay glossy long enough, the colour stays though! P.s nice blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...