Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crackle Nails

Hello! I'm back!! And bought a whole lot of nail polish including the Sally Hansen Crackle polishes in black, violet, and gold. Also bought Sally Hansen xtreme wear polishes in mint, lilac, and pastel yellow :) The nail polishes are quite affordable at Walmart and Target. Crackle polishes were only around $6. I also found out that each Target has different prices. I bought the xtreme polishes at one Target for $2.74 but another Target sold them for $2.04. Fortunately, the second Target adjusted the price for me:)

Made today's look using mint, lilac, and gold crackle polish.

First, I applied a base coat then painted half my nails mint and half lilac, alternating which sides I put the color on for each nail. Then applied a layer of top coat as I found out the crackle does not work well if I don't do this before applying it. Then applied gold crackle. Lastly, sealed all my nails using Sally Hansen mega shine top coat! I really like this look :) I like having dual colors under the crackle for a rainbowy effect:) I think it's cute for the summer!

1 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Pretty combo! I love it. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...