Saturday, November 17, 2012

Back!

I'm finally back! I hope. ;) That was a super long break!

I decide to make this first post after my break about my new obsession: fragrances!!! Wow, my collection is really starting to grow...

[L-R] Hanae Mori Eau de Collection No. 3
Reminiscence Do Re EDP
Thierry Muglier Sunessence Or d'Ambre (2011 LE)
Chance Chance Eau Tendre Purse Spray
Moschino Toujours Glamour

My go-to fruity floral/office scent
Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Jasmine, Hyacinth, Iris, Cedar,
Amber, Musk
Found this at Marshalls for $39.99 and had to get it ;)
There are great reviews at fragrantica.com
Notes: Kiwi, Jasmine, Amber, Orchid, Vanilla, Woods
My winter signature ;)
Loved it at first spray when I was in Venice, Italy
Notes: Fig, Almond, Heliotrope, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood,
Patchouli, Benzoin,  Cedar
Hanae Mori No. 3
Fall favorite ;)
Notes: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Sunflowers, Jasmine, Freesia,
Raspberry, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk
Don't know if I'll keep it: found it for $20 at Marshalls
Notes: Cardamon, Violet Leaf, Red Currant, Jasmine, Lily,
Almond, Benzoin, Heliotrope
Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists
[L-R] Secret Wonderland, Cashmere Glow, Be Enchanted
I've just realized most of my fragrances have jasmine in it. Not a fan of pure jasmine scent, but wonder why I cannot really detect it in these perfumes. ;)

And that's not all. I've got a Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit rollerball and miniatures of Burberry Brit and Gucci Envy Me. Not my favorites, although Brit and Vanilla Grapefruit are nice and non-offensive. Good for the office! Envy Me is a blast of synthetic white florals--not really  my cup of tea.

B&BW fragrance mists are really better than I had expected!! Long lasting and the scents although ubiquitous are really nice and hard to hate. Really can't go wrong with 3 for $10 travel sized sprays! I will haul after Christmas during their semi-annual sale ;)

Not sure if I'll be keeping Alien Or d'Ambre or Toujours Glamour!! If anyone has tried those, please let me know your thoughts! I could not restrain due to the cheap price. All the Moschino must have gone on clearance while I wasn't looking, and that was the last bottle so I swooped it without thinking. ;)

Guess my next post will be more in-depth reviews!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...